There are many kid friendly things to do in Jaigaon, India. One of the most popular kid friendly activities is to visit the Jaigaon Zoo. The Jaigaon Zoo is home to many different animals including tigers, lions, elephants, and zebras. Kids can also enjoy the Jaigaon Aquarium, which is home to many different fish and other aquatic creatures. Other kid friendly activities in Jaigaon include visiting the Jaigaon Museum, playing at the Jaigaon Play Park, and riding the Jaigaon Railway.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jaigaon, India
1. Visit the Jaigaon Zoo: The Jaigaon Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There are plenty of animals to see, including tigers, lions, elephants, and more.
2. Go to the Jaigaon Aquarium: The Jaigaon Aquarium is another great place to take the kids. They can see all sorts of fish, turtles, and other sea creatures.
3. Visit the Jaigaon Museum: The Jaigaon Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of India.
4. Go to the Jaigaon Bird Sanctuary: The Jaigaon Bird Sanctuary is a great place to see birds from all over the world.
5. Visit the Jaigaon Temple: The Jaigaon Temple is a great place to learn about the Hindu religion.
6. Go on a safari: There are many safari parks in Jaigaon, where you can see lions, tigers, and other animals in their natural habitat.
7. Visit the Jaigaon Hot Springs: The Jaigaon Hot Springs are a great place to relax and rejuvenate.
8. Go on a elephant ride: Elephant rides are a popular tourist activity in Jaigaon.
9. Go on a camel ride: Camel rides are another popular tourist activity in Jaigaon.
10. Go shopping: Jaigaon has many great shops, where you can find everything from souvenirs to clothing.