There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Jagna, Philippines. For starters, the town is home to the Sto. Nino Cold Spring, which is a popular spot for swimming. There are also several parks in Jagna, including the Jagna Municipal Park and the Tabalong Park. Both of these parks have playgrounds and picnic areas, making them great places to spend a day with the family.
If you’re looking for something a bit more active, you can take the kids on a hike to one of Jagna’s many waterfalls. The most popular waterfall destination is the Inambakan Falls, which is about a 45 minute hike from town. There are also several caves in Jagna that are popular with kids, such as the Bukidnon Cave and the Tagburos Cave.
Finally, no trip to Jagna would be complete without a visit to the Jagna Museum. The museum is home to a variety of artifacts and exhibits that tell the town’s history. Kids will love seeing the dinosaur bones that were found in Jagna in the early 1900s.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jagna, Philippines
1. Take a dip in the town’s public swimming pool. The pool is located in the town center and is open to the public.
2. Visit the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church. The church is located in the town center and is a popular tourist destination.
3. Enjoy the view from the Jagna Lighthouse. The lighthouse is located on a hill overlooking the town.
4. Go on a nature hike in the nearby forest Reserve. The reserve is home to a variety of plant and animal species.
5. Visit the Jagna Natural History Museum. The museum is located in the town center and houses a collection of local artifacts.
6. Take a walk around the Jagna town square. The square is a popular gathering place for locals and visitors alike.
7. Visit the Jagna Public Market. The market is located in the town center and offers a variety of local goods.
8. Go on a boat ride on the Tagbilaran Strait. The strait is a popular body of water for fishing and swimming.
9. Explore the caves at the Jagna Cave Pool. The cave pool is located in the town center and is a popular tourist destination.
10. Visit the Jagna Waterfalls. The waterfalls are located in the town center and are a popular tourist destination.