Looking for fun things to do with the kids in Jackson, Wisconsin? You’re in luck! This town has plenty of great options for families. For starters, there’s the Jackson Family Aquatic Center, which has two pools, a lazy river, and a water slide. If the weather is nice, you can also take the kids to one of the many parks in town, such as Riverside Park or West Bend Park. both of which have playgrounds, picnic areas, and hiking trails. If your kids are into sports, they can join a youth league at the Jackson Sports Complex. And, of course, no trip to Jackson would be complete without a visit to the famous Polka Dot Dairy Bar!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jackson, Wisconsin
1. Slip and Slide at the Waterpark
2. Climb Rocks at the Park
3. Build a Sandcastle
4. Play Catch
5. Go Swimming
6. Bike Ride
10. Play at the Playground
1. Slip and slide at the waterpark – The waterpark has a slip and slide that is perfect for kids. They will love sliding down the slide and getting wet.
2. Climb rocks at the park – The park has a rocks area that is perfect for kids to climb. They will love scaling the rocks and getting to the top.
3. Build a sandcastle – The beach has sand that is perfect for building a sandcastle. The kids will love using their imaginations to create a castle.
4. Play catch – The park has a green space that is perfect for playing catch. The kids will love throwing the ball around and catching it.
5. Go swimming – The pool is a great place for kids to swim. They will love floating in the water and going down the slides.
6. Bike ride – The bike path is a great place for kids to ride their bikes. They will love pedaling down the path and exploring.
7. Skateboard – The skate park is a great place for kids to skateboard. They will love doing tricks and skating around.
8. Rollerblade – The bike path is also a great place for kids to rollerblade. They will love gliding down the path and feeling the wind in their hair.
9. Hike – The trails are a great place for kids to hike. They will love walking through the woods and exploring.
10. Play at the playground – The playground is a great place for kids to play. They will love climbing on the monkey bars and sliding down the slides.