Itapira is a municipality in the southeast of the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil. The town is best known as the site of a large Coca-Cola bottling plant. As of 2016, the population of Itapira was estimated to be around 153,000 people. The town is situated in a mountainous region of Brazil and is home to several waterfalls, including the Cachoeira de Emas (Emerald Waterfall).
There are a number of kid-friendly activities to enjoy in Itapira. One popular activity is to visit the Cachoeira de Emas. The Emerald Waterfall is located just outside of town and is a popular spot for swimming and picnicking. Families can also enjoy hiking and camping in the nearby mountains. For a more cultural experience, kids can visit the Coca-Cola bottling plant or the Museu de Arte Sacra (Museum of Sacred Art), which houses a collection of religious artwork from the 17th and 18th centuries.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Itapira, Brazil
1. Visit the Itapira Zoo.
2. Go on a safari at the Safari Zoo Park.
3. Visit the Itapira Aquarium.
4. Feed the animals at the Itapira Zoo.
5. Play at the Itapira Playground.
6. Go on a nature walk at the Itapira Nature Sanctuary.
7. Bike or skate at the Itapira skate park.
8. Climb trees at the Itapira Tree Park.
9. Splash around at the Itapira Water Park.
10. Visit the Itapira Museum.