Itabirito is a small city in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil. The city is located in the southeastern part of the state, about 62 miles from the state capital of Belo Horizonte. Itabirito is a historic city that was founded in the early 18th century. The city is home to a number of historic buildings and sites, as well as a number of kid-friendly attractions.
Some of the kid-friendly things to do in Itabirito include visiting the Itabirito Zoo, which is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and monkeys. The zoo also has a playground and a picnic area. Other kid-friendly attractions in Itabirito include the Municipal Park, which has a playground and a pond, and the Pedro Bernardo Museum, which is a museum dedicated to the history of the city.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Itabirito, Brazil
1. Take a tour of one of the many historic mines in Itabirito
2. Visit the Itabirito Museum for a look at the local history and culture
3.Explore thequaint shops and cafes in the town center
4. Visit the nearby city of Belo Horizonte for a day of shopping and sightseeing
5. Visit the Inhotim Institute, a large open-air contemporary art museum
6. Take a dip in the natural hot springs at Thermas dos Laranjais
7. Take a hike through the rainforest at Itabirito Park
8. Visit the Sao Bento monastery, a beautiful piece of colonial-era architecture
9. Sample the local cuisine at one of the many restaurants in town
10. Play a round of golf at one of Itabirito’s world-renowned golf courses