There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Inwood, New York! For starters, you can explore Inwood Hill Park, which has tons of hiking trails and a playground. Or, visit the New York Botanical Garden, which offers kids’ programs and activities. Other great kid-friendly attractions in Inwood include the Children’s Museum of the Arts, the Wagner Park Playground, and the Fort Tryon Park Playground. Plus, there are plenty of great restaurants in Inwood that offer kid-friendly menus, making it a great place to bring the whole family!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Inwood, New York
1. Head to Inwood Hill Park and explore the natural caves and the last remaining natural forest in Manhattan.
2. Visit the Intellegentsia Coffee Shop and breathe in the fresh aroma of roasted coffee beans.
3. Go on a horseback riding adventure at Wave Hill Stables.
4. Brush up on your tennis skills at the Inwood Hill Park tennis courts.
5. Play a game of tag or hide-and-seek in one of Inwood’s many playgrounds.
6. Have a picnic lunch in Isham Park or Inwood Hill Park.
7. Go for a swim at the Inwood Hill Park Pool.
8. Get up close and personal with some of Inwood’s friendly resident animals at the New York City Wildlife Center.
9. Learn about the area’s rich history at the Dyckman Farmhouse Museum.
10.Take a walk or ride your bike along the beautiful Hudson River Greenway.