Innis is a charming small town with a population of just over 1,000 people. The town is located in the heart of Louisiana and is known for its many kid-friendly activities. Innis is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and parks, making it the perfect place to spend a day with your family. Some of the most popular kid-friendly activities in Innis include visiting the local candy shop, taking a stroll through the town square, and playing in one of the many parks. Innis is also home to a variety of annual events that are perfect for families, such as the Innis Easter Egg Hunt and the Innis Christmas Parade. If you’re looking for a charming small town with plenty of kid-friendly activities, Innis is the perfect place for you and your family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Innis, Louisiana
1. Visit the Audubon Zoo – The Audubon Zoo is a great place to take kids of all ages. With over 2,000 animals, the zoo offers something for everyone.
2. Ride the Streetcars – New Orleans is famous for its streetcars, and kids will love riding them around the city.
3. Take a Boat Tour – There are many boat tours available in New Orleans, and kids will love seeing the city from the water.
4. Visit the French Quarter – The French Quarter is a great place to walk around with kids. There are many shops and restaurants to explore.
5. Take a Swamp Tour – kids will love taking a swamp tour and seeing alligators up close.
6. Visit the Aquarium of the Americas – The Aquarium of the Americas is a great place to take kids of all ages. They will love seeing all the different fish and animals.
7. Walk Around Bourbon Street – Bourbon Street is a great place to walk around with kids. There are many shops and restaurants to explore.
8. Visit Mardi Gras World – Mardi Gras World is a great place to take kids of all ages. They will love seeing all the floats and getting a behind the scenes look at Mardi Gras.
9. Take a Ghost Tour – New Orleans is known for its ghosts, and kids will love taking a ghost tour.
10. Visit the Zoo – The zoo is a great place to take kids of all ages. With over 2,000 animals, the zoo offers something for everyone.