There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Inkom, Idaho. For starters, the City Park is a great place for kids to run around and play. There is also a playground and a splash pad for them to enjoy. If your kids are into fishing, the Riverstone Park is a great place to take them. They can fish from the pier or go on a tubing adventure down the river. If you’re looking for something a little more educational, the Idaho Museum of Natural History is a great option. They have a variety of exhibits on different topics, and they offer many kid friendly programs throughout the year.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Inkom, Idaho
1. Take a hike in the BLM benches above Inkom. There are many different trails to choose from, each providing stunning views of the valley below.
2. Visit the Lava Hot Springs Foundation. This public pool complex is heated by natural hot springs and is open year-round.
3. Go snowmobiling in the surrounding national forests. There are over 3,000 miles of groomed trails to explore.
4. In the summer, go whitewater rafting or kayaking on the nearby Portneuf River.
5. Visit the Pocatello Zoo. This small zoo is home to over 100 animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
6. Play a round of golf at one of the several courses in the area.
7. Go camping at any of the numerous campgrounds in the national forests.
8. Go fishing in any of the many rivers, lakes, and reservoirs in the area.
9. Take a scenic drive through the Idaho countryside.
10. Visit one of the many museums in the area, such as the Museum of Idaho or the Fort Hall Replica.