Injambakkam is a village in Tamil Nadu, India. It is located on the Bay of Bengal, south of Chennai. The village is known for its temples, including the Sri Lakshmi Narayani Temple and the Lakshmi Narasimha Temple. Injambakkam also has a number of beaches, including the Injambakkam Beach, the Kovalam Beach, and the Mahabalipuram Beach. These beaches are popular with locals and tourists alike. In addition to the beaches, Injambakkam is also home to a number of parks and playgrounds, making it a great place to bring kids. Some of the kid-friendly things to do in Injambakkam include visiting the temples, playing at the parks and playgrounds, and swimming at the beaches.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Injambakkam, India
1. Visit the Chennai Snake Park: The Chennai Snake Park is home to over 150 species of reptiles and snakes, making it a must-visit for any animal lover.
2. Take a tour of the Madras Crocodile Bank: The Madras Crocodile Bank is one of the largest crocodile sanctuaries in the world and is home to over 1,500 crocodiles.
3. Visit the Semmozhi Poonga Park: The Semmozhi Poonga Park is a beautifully landscaped park that is perfect for a leisurely stroll or picnic.
4. Visit the Birla Planetarium: The Birla Planetarium is one of the largest planetariums in Asia and is a must-visit for anyone interested in astronomy.
5. Take a ride on the Chennai Metro: The Chennai Metro is a great way to see the city and is a convenient mode of transportation.
6. Visit the Parthasarathy Temple: The Parthasarathy Temple is one of the most important temples in Chennai and is a must-visit for anyone interested in Hinduism.
7. Visit the National Art Gallery: The National Art Gallery is home to some of the finest works of art from all over India and is a must-visit for any art lover.
8. Visit the Fort St. George: The Fort St. George is the first European fort in India and is a must-visit for anyone interested in history.
9. Visit the Sri Vadapalani Murugan Temple: The Sri Vadapalani Murugan Temple is one of the most popular temples in Chennai and is a must-visit for anyone interested in Hinduism.
10. Visit the Government Museum: The Government Museum is one of the largest museums in India and is a must-visit for anyone interested in art, history, or culture.