There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Ingenio, Spain! For starters, the town is home to a variety of parks and playgrounds, perfect for little ones to explore. The Ingenio Municipal Museum is also a great option for a family day out, with a variety of interactive exhibits on offer. If your children are looking for something a little more active, there are a number of sports clubs and classes available in the town. And, of course, no visit to Ingenio would be complete without sampling some of the delicious local cuisine!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ingenio, Spain
1) Visit the Ingenio Municipal Market – The Ingenio Municipal Market is a fun place for kids to learn about different fruits and vegetables. They can also see how the locals shop for food.
2) Go on a nature walk – There are many beautiful nature trails in Ingenio. Kids will love seeing the different plants and animals.
3) Visit the Ingenio Botanical Garden – The Ingenio Botanical Garden is a great place for kids to learn about different types of plants.
4) Visit the Ingenio Museum – The Ingenio Museum is a great place for kids to learn about the history of Ingenio.
5) Visit the Ingenio Cathedral – The Ingenio Cathedral is a beautiful building that is full of history. Kids will love learning about the different aspects of the cathedral.
6) Play at the Ingenio Playground – The Ingenio Playground is a great place for kids to burn off some energy.
7) Visit the Ingenio Aquarium – The Ingenio Aquarium is a great place for kids to learn about different types of fish.
8) Visit the Ingenio Zoo – The Ingenio Zoo is a great place for kids to learn about different types of animals.
9) Go on a horseback ride – There are many places in Ingenio where kids can go on a horseback ride.
10) Go fishing – Ingenio is a great place for kids to go fishing.