There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Inez, Texas! For the outdoorsy family, there are hiking and biking trails at the nearby TextYoga State Park. Canoeing, kayaking, and fishing are also popular activities in Inez. Art and history buffs will enjoy visiting the view art galleries and museums in town. The local library often hosts story times and other events for kids. And of course, no visit to Inez would be complete without a trip to the famous Big Inez General Store!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Inez, Texas
1. Visit the Nueces River.
2. Play at Inez Park.
3. Go fishing at Blanco State Park.
4. Visit the Museum of the Coastal Bend.
5. Explore Natural Bridge Caverns.
6. Visit the Texas Zoo.
7. Take a scenic drive down Farm to Market Road 622.
8. Visit the Duval County Courthouse.
9. Take a walk or bike ride down the Inez River Trail.
10. Visit the Pioneer Farm.