If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Indore, you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of options. The city is home to several parks, museums, and other attractions that are perfect for young children. Here are a few of the top kid-friendly things to do in Indore:
Visit the Indore Zoo: The Indore Zoo is a great place to take kids of all ages. They’ll love seeing all of the different animals, and you can even take a camel ride or feed the elephants.
Explore Central Museum: Kids will love exploring the Central Museum, which is full of artifacts and exhibits on the history and culture of Indore.
Visit Sarafa Bazaar: Sarafa Bazaar is a must-visit for kids (and adults) who love sweets. This colorful market is full of stalls selling all kinds of delicious desserts.
Take a Walk in Rajwada: Rajwada is a historic district in Indore that’s perfect for a leisurely stroll. Kids will love seeing the colorful architecture and learning about the city’s history.
Visit Lal Bagh: Lal Bagh is a beautiful garden that’s perfect for a picnic or a game of tag. Kids will also enjoy the numerous fountains and sculptures throughout the park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Indore, India
1. Visit the Mahatma Gandhi Hall: The Mahatma Gandhi Hall was built in 1969 and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Indore. The hall was built in honor of the famous political leader and is a beautiful example of Indo-Saracenic architecture.
2. Take a stroll through Central Museum: The Central Museum is one of the largest museums in India and is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the country. The museum has a large collection of artifacts from all over India, as well as a wide variety of exhibits on Indian art, culture, and history.
3. Stop by the Indore Zoo: The Indore Zoo is a great place to visit if you’re traveling with kids. The zoo has a wide variety of animals, including tigers, lions, elephants, and chimpanzees.
4. Check out the Chhatri Bagh: The Chhatri Bagh is a beautiful garden that was built in the 18th century. The garden is a great place to relax and take in the beauty of nature.
5. Explore the Lal Bagh Palace: The Lal Bagh Palace is a large palace that was built in the 19th century. The palace is a serene and beautiful place to visit, and it’s a great way to learn about the history of the royal family.
6. Visit the Indore Fort: The Indore Fort is a large fort that was built in the 18th century. The fort is a great place to learn about the history of the city, and it’s also a great place to take photos.
7. Stop by the Kanch Mandir: The Kanch Mandir is a beautiful temple that was built in the 19th century. The temple is a peaceful place to visit, and it’s a great way to learn more about the Hindu religion.
8. Take a walk through Sarafa Bazaar: The Sarafa Bazaar is a great place to walk around and shop for souvenirs. The market is full of stalls selling a wide variety of items, including clothes, jewelry, and handicrafts.
9. Visit the Gomatgiri Temple: The Gomatgiri Temple is a beautiful temple that was built in the 20th century. The temple is a great place to learn about the Jain religion, and it’s also a great place to take photos.
10. Stop by the Bada Ganpati Temple: The Bada Ganpati Temple is a large temple that was built in the 18th century. The temple is a great place to learn about the Hindu religion, and it’s also a great place to take photos.