Indaiatuba is a municipality in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil. The city is home to many parks and playgrounds, as well as a water park and a zoo. Families can enjoy spending time together outdoors at any of these locations. There are also a few museums in the city that are geared towards children, such as the Children’s Museum of Indaiatuba. This museum has interactive exhibits and activities that are designed to teach children about science, art, and history.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Indaiatuba, Brazil
1. Tour the Iguatemi Shopping Centre: This large shopping centre is perfect for a day out with the kids. With over 200 stores, a food court, and a playground, there is something for everyone.
2. Visit the São Paulo Zoo: The São Paulo Zoo is home to over 3,500 animals, making it a perfect place to spend the day with the family.
3. Go to a Baseball Game: Indaiatuba is home to the Indaiatuba Jacks, a minor league baseball team. Catch a game at the Jacks’ stadium and enjoy a day of America’s favorite pastime.
4. Visit the Indaiatuba Botanical Gardens: These gardens are home to over 1,000 species of plants, making them a great place to spend an afternoon with the kids.
5. Take a Hike: There are many hiking trails located throughout Indaiatuba. Spend a day exploring the outdoors with the family and take in the scenic views.
6. Go to the Beach: Indaiatuba is located just a short drive from the beach. Spend a day in the sun and enjoy the waves.
7. Visit an Amusement Park: Indaiatuba is home to the Hopi Hari amusement park. With over 100 rides and attractions, this is a great place to take the family for a day of fun.
8. See a Movie: Catch a flick at one of Indaiatuba’s movie theatres. This is a great activity for a rainy day.
9. Check out a Museum: Indaiatuba is home to several museums, including the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Museum of Natural History. Spend a day learning about the history and culture of the area.
10. Go on a Shopping Spree: Indaiatuba is home to many shopping centres and malls. Spend a day with the family browsing the shops and purchase some souvenirs to take home.