Inchelium is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them busy. Here are just a few ideas:
Visit the Inchelium Red House Visitor Center. Kids can learn all about the history of the Inchelium area and the unique native American culture.
Hike or bike the many trails in the area. There are trails for all skill levels, so everyone can find one that’s perfect for them.
Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area. Inchelium is home to some of the best fishing in the state.
Visit Inchelium Island. This is a great place for kids to explore and see some of the amazing animals that call Inchelium home.
Have a picnic at one of the many parks in Inchelium. There are plenty of great places to relax and have a bite to eat.
These are just a few of the great kid-friendly things to do in Inchelium. There’s something for everyone to enjoy in this scenic corner of Washington state.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Inchelium, Washington
1. Take a dip in Clark Fork River – Clark Fork River is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There are plenty of places to swim, sunbathe, and picnic along the river.
2. Visit the Inchelium Trading Post – The Inchelium Trading Post is a great place to pick up souvenirs and Native American arts and crafts.
3. Play at the Inchelium Playground – The Inchelium Playground is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. It has a variety of swings, slides, and other playground equipment.
4. Go fishing at Inchelium Lake – Inchelium Lake is a great place to go fishing. There is a variety of fish that can be caught, including trout, bass, and catfish.
5. Have a picnic at Inchelium State Park – Inchelium State Park is a great place to have a picnic. There are plenty of picnic tables and grills available, as well as beautiful views of the river.
6. Go hiking at Inchelium State Park – Inchelium State Park is a great place to go hiking. There are trails of varying difficulty levels, so there is something for everyone.
7. Go biking at Inchelium State Park – Inchelium State Park is a great place to go biking. There are trails of varying difficulty levels, so there is something for everyone.
8. Visit the Inchelium School – The Inchelium School is a great place to learn about the history of the area. There are a variety of exhibits and artifacts on display.
9. Go birdwatching at Inchelium State Park – Inchelium State Park is a great place to go birdwatching. There is a variety of birds that can be seen, including eagles, hawks, and ospreys.
10. Play in the Inchelium Municipal Pool – The Inchelium Municipal Pool is a great place to cool off and have some fun. There is a water slide, diving board, and other pool toys available.