If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Hyderabad, you won’t be disappointed. The city is home to a number of family-friendly attractions, including the Hyderabad Zoo, Nehru Zoological Park, and Snow World. Other top picks include the Birla Science Museum, Ramoji Film City, and the Nizamabad Fort.
No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to keep the whole family entertained in Hyderabad. Kids will love getting up close and personal with the animals at the zoo, while adults can appreciate the history and architecture of the Nizamabad Fort. And everyone can enjoy a day of fun at Snow World or Ramoji Film City. Whatever you do, you’re sure to have a blast in Hyderabad with your family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hyderabad, India
1. Visit the Hussain Sagar Lake- Hussain Sagar Lake is one of the largest lakes in Hyderabad and is a great place to take a boat ride, go for a swim, or just relax on the shore.
2. Visit the Golconda Fort- The Golconda Fort is a large fort located in Hyderabad that was once the capital of the ancient kingdom of Golconda. The fort is now a popular tourist attraction and is well worth a visit.
3. Go on a safari at the Nehru Zoological Park- The Nehru Zoological Park is a large zoo located in Hyderabad that is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and elephants. A safari at the park is a great way to see the animals up close and personal.
4. Visit the Charminar- The Charminar is a large monument located in Hyderabad that was built in the 16th century. The monument is a popular tourist attraction and is well worth a visit.
5. Take a ride on the Hyderabad Metro- The Hyderabad Metro is a new addition to the city and is a great way to get around. The metro is clean, efficient, and reasonably priced.
6. Visit the Salar Jung Museum- The Salar Jung Museum is a large museum located in Hyderabad that houses a collection of art and artifacts from around the world. The museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of India.
7. Go on a shopping spree at the Hyderabad Central Mall- The Hyderabad Central Mall is a large shopping mall located in Hyderabad that is home to a variety of stores and restaurants. The mall is a great place to find designer clothes, shoes, and accessories.
8. Visit the Birla Mandir- The Birla Mandir is a large temple located in Hyderabad that was built in the 20th century. The temple is a popular tourist attraction and is well worth a visit.
9. Take a walk through the Hussain Sagar Lake Park- The Hussain Sagar Lake Park is a large park located in Hyderabad that is home to a variety of birds and animals. The park is a great place to take a leisurely stroll or go for a run.
10. Visit the Qutb Shahi Tombs- The Qutb Shahi Tombs are a group of tombs located in Hyderabad that were built in the 16th century. The tombs are a popular tourist attraction and are well worth a visit.