Nestled in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Hurst is a family-friendly city with plenty of things to do. Here are just a few of the kid-friendly things to do in Hurst:
The HEB Center at Texas Star is a great place to catch a hockey game or see a concert. The Hurst Public Library has a great selection of books and offers various programs for kids. The Hurst Recreation Center has a gym, pool, and playground, and hosts various youth sports leagues.
Central Park is a beautiful place to take a walk, have a picnic, or just relax. Chisholm Park has a walking trail, playground, and pond. Neighbors Park has a playground, pavilion, and sand volleyball court.
The Hurst Aquatic Complex is a great place to cool off in the summer. It has a lap pool, leisure pool, and playground. The complex also has a splash pad, which is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
If you’re looking for something educational to do, the Hurst Heritage Museum is a great option. The museum has various exhibits on the history of Hurst and the surrounding area.
No matter what you’re interested in, you’re sure to find something to do in Hurst that the whole family will enjoy!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hurst, Texas
1. Visit the animals at the Hurst Ranch
2. Play in the spraygrounds at one of Hurst’s many parks
3. Educational fun at the Lego Discovery Center
4. Bowling and games at Main Event Entertainment
5. A walk on the wild side at the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
6. Art and culture at the C.R. Smith Museum
7. Delicious treats at Mrs. Baird’s Bakery
8. A day of fishing at Lake Grapevine
9. A round of golf at one of Hurst’s many courses
10. Exciting races at the Texas Motor Speedway