Huntington Station is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) in Suffolk County, New York, United States. The population was 33,029 at the 2010 census. Huntington Station is a community in the Town of Huntington. It was named for its founding father, Collis P. Huntington.
There are many kid friendly things to do in Huntington Station. Some popular attractions include: The Adventureland Amusement Park, The Long Island Game Farm Wildlife Park and Preserve, and The Suffolk County Insectarium. If you’re looking for something a little more low key, there’s also plenty of parks and playgrounds to explore or take a leisurely stroll through.
If you’re looking to explore beyond Huntington Station, there’s plenty to do nearby as well. A short drive will take you to the splendors of New York City or the beaches of the Long IslandSound. No matter what your interests are, there’s something for everyone in Huntington Station.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Huntington Station, New York
1. Visit the Long Island Aquarium and Exhibition Center to see a wide variety of sea life, including sharks, penguins, seahorses, and more.
2. Learn about the local history at the Suffolk County Historical Society Museum.
3. See the animals up close at the Tanger Outlets at the Arches Zoo.
4. Play mini golf at Captain Dave’s Adventure Golf.
5. Go for a swim at Dix Hills Park Pool.
6. Ride the bumper cars at Dix Hills Roller Rink.
7. Get your thrills on the rides at Adventureland.
8. Bowl a few games at AMF Bowling Centers.
9. Play laser tag at Laser Quest.
10. Have fun at FunFuzion.