Assuming you would like a list of kid friendly activities to do in Hulan Ergi, China:
1. Visit the Dinosaur Museum – This museum has life-size models of dinosaurs as well as many fossils and bones on display. It is a great place for kids to learn about these prehistoric creatures.
2. Take a Hike – There are many scenic hiking trails in Hulan Ergi. This is a great way to get some fresh air and exercise with the kids.
3. Visit the waterfall – There is a large waterfall located just outside of town. It is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. The kids will love playing in the water and exploring the area.
4. Go to the zoo – Hulan Ergi has a large zoo with many different animals. This is a great place to spend a day with the kids.
5. Play at the park – There are many parks located throughout the city. This is a great way for the kids to burn off some energy and have some fun.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hulan Ergi, China
#1 Visit the Hulun Lake
The Hulun Lake is a great place for kids to explore and play. There are plenty of activities to keep them busy including swimming, fishing, and canoeing. The lake is also a great spot for bird watching.
#2 Enjoy the local cuisine
There are plenty of kid-friendly restaurants in Hulan Ergi where you can enjoy the local cuisine. Be sure to try the delicious noodles and dumplings.
#3 Go horseback riding
One of the best ways to see the scenic countryside around Hulan Ergi is on horseback. There are plenty of stables where you can rent horses for an hour or a day.
#4 Visit the Hulunbuir Grasslands
The Hulunbuir Grasslands are a must-see for any visitor to Hulan Ergi. These vast grasslands are home to a variety of wildlife including many rare and endangered species.
#5 Explore the Hulunbeir Nature Reserve
The Hulunbeir Nature Reserve is a great place to see some of the rarer animals that call the Hulunbuir Grasslands home. Be sure to bring your binoculars so you don’t miss any of the action.
#6 Take a ride on the Hulun Lake Railway
The Hulun Lake Railway is a great way to see the scenery around Hulan Ergi. The train runs for about 40 minutes and gives you plenty of time to take in the sights.
#7 Go fishing
Hulan Ergi is home to many lakes and rivers, making it a great place to go fishing. Be sure to get a fishing permit before you start though.
#8 Visit the local museums
There are several museums in Hulan Ergi that are worth a visit. The Hulunbuir Museum and the Inner Mongolia Museum are both great options.
#9 Play in the snow
Hulan Ergi is a great place to play in the snow. There are several slopes in the area that are perfect for sledding or snowball fights.
#10 Go ice skating
The Hulun Lake freezes over in the winter, making it a great place to go ice skating.