If you’re looking for some kid-friendly fun in Hubbard, Oregon, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of activities to keep your little ones entertained. For starters, you can take them to the Hubbard City Park, where they can run and play to their heart’s content. The park also has a playground and a picnic area, so you can pack a lunch and make a day of it.
If your kids are into animals, you can take them to the Willamette Humane Society, where they can meet and interact with some of the adoptable animals. They can also learn about responsible pet ownership and the importance of spaying/neutering their pets.
And what kid doesn’t love ice cream? You can take them to Cool Treats, where they can enjoy some delicious ice cream while you relax with a coffee or tea.
There are also a number of kid-friendly events that take place in Hubbard throughout the year, so be sure to check the city calendar to see what’s coming up. From Easter egg hunts to movie nights in the park, there’s always something fun going on.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hubbard, Oregon
1. Visit the Oregon Zoo: The Oregon Zoo is a great place to take kids for a day of fun. There are tons of animals to see, including lions, tigers, bears, and more. Plus, there are plenty of educational opportunities, as well.
2. Spend a day at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry: The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) is a great place to take kids to learn about science and how it applies to the world around us. With hands-on exhibits and demonstrations, kids will be sure to have a blast while learning.
3. Visit the Portland Children’s Museum: The Portland Children’s Museum is a great place for kids to learn and play. With tons of interactive exhibits, kids will be sure to have a blast while learning about science, art, and more.
4. Take a hike: Oregon is home to some beautiful scenery, and what better way to take it all in than by going for a hike? There are plenty of trails to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your family.
5. Go fishing: Fishing is a great way to spend a day with the family. Grab your poles and head to one of Oregon’s many lakes and rivers for a day of fishing fun.
6. Visit a farm: Oregon is home to many farms, and visiting one is a great way to spend a day with the family. See how farmers work, feed the animals, and even take a wagon ride. It’s a great way to learn about where our food comes from.
7. Make a trip to the beach: Oregon is home to some beautiful beaches, and spending a day at the beach is a great way to relax and have fun. Build sandcastles, go for a swim, and enjoy the sunny weather.
8. Go camping: Camping is a great way to get away from it all and spend some time in nature. pitching a tent, roasting marshmallows, and telling stories around the campfire are all great ways to bond with your family.
9. Visit a amusement park: If you’re looking for a day of fun, an amusement park is the perfect place to go. With thrilling rides and games, everyone in the family is sure to have a blast.
10. Go on a scenic drive: Oregon is home to some beautiful scenery, and taking a drive is a great way to see it all. Whether you’re driving along the coast or through the mountains, you’re sure to find some breathtaking views.