There are many kid friendly activities to do in Huaral, Peru. Firstly, you can visit the Huaral Zoo which is home to many different animals including lions, tigers, and bears. You can also take a tour of the Huaral Zoo Aquarium which has many different types of fish and other sea creatures. If you are looking for something more educational, you can visit the Huaral History Museum which has many different exhibits on the history of Huaral and Peru. Lastly, if you are looking for something more hands on, you can visit the Huaral Pottery Museum where you can learn about the pottery making process and even make your own pot!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Huaral, Peru
1. Visit the ruins of Huaral: The ruins of Huaral are a great place to explore with kids. There are many ancient Inca and pre-Inca structures to see, as well as a beautiful view of the Huaral valley.
2. Go hiking: Huaral is surrounded by beautiful mountains and hills, making it a great place to go hiking. There are many trails to choose from, so you can find one that is suitable for your family.
3. Visit a farm: There are many farms in Huaral, and many of them offer tours for families. This is a great way to learn about farm life and see how food is produced.
4. Go horseback riding: Horseback riding is a great way to explore the countryside. There are many stables in Huaral that offer lessons and trail rides for families.
5. Visit a museum: Huaral has several museums that are great for families. The Museum of Archaeology and Ethnography is a good choice, as it has many exhibits on the Inca and pre-Inca cultures of the area.
6. Go fishing: Huaral is home to many rivers and lakes, making it a great place to go fishing. There are many guides and companies that offer fishing trips for families.
7. Go bird watching: Huaral is a great place for bird watching, as there are many different species of birds in the area. There are several good spots for bird watching, and many guides can be hired to take families out.
8. Visit a market: Huaral has many markets that are great for families. These markets sell everything from fresh produce to souvenirs. It is a great place to find bargains and to get a taste of local life.
9. Play in the park: Huaral has many parks that are great for families. These parks have playgrounds, picnic areas, and often have events and activities going on.
10. Go on a tour: There are many different tours that families can take in Huaral. These tours can be of the city or the surrounding countryside. They are a great way to learn about the area and to see some of the sights.