There are many kid friendly things to do in Huangzhou, China. One of the most popular attractions is the Huangzhou Zoo, which is home to many different animals from all over the world. The zoo also has a playground and a petting zoo, which are both popular with kids. Other kid friendly attractions in Huangzhou include the Children’s Palace, which offers classes and activities for kids of all ages, and the Huangzhou Museum, which has a number of interactive exhibits that kids will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Huangzhou, China
1. Visit the Wulingyuan Scenic Area: Wulingyuan is a UNESCO World Heritage Site made up of over 3,000 crystal-clear quartzite sandstone pillars and peaks. Kids will love exploring the many hiking trails, Fairy Pool, and the Baofeng Lake.
2. Take a trip on the Huangpu River: The Huangpu River is one of the busiest waterways in the world. Kids will love taking a boat ride along the river to see all the sights of Huangzhou.
3. Visit the Hangzhou Zoo: The Hangzhou Zoo is home to over 5,000 different animals, making it a great place for kids to learn about wildlife.
4. Spend a day at West Lake: West Lake is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Huangzhou. Kids will love renting a boat to paddle around the lake or explore the many temples and gardens.
5. Visit the China Academy of Art: The China Academy of Art is the oldest and most prestigious art school in China. Kids will love exploring the many art galleries and museums on campus.
6. Go on a nature hike: Huangzhou is home to many beautiful parks and nature reserves. Kids will love hiking through the woods and fields, and explore the many flora and fauna.
7. Visit the Huangzhou Museum: The Huangzhou Museum is a great place for kids to learn about the history and culture of Huangzhou.
8. Go to the Huangzhou Aquarium: The Huangzhou Aquarium is home to over 10,000 different fish and other sea creatures. Kids will love exploring the different exhibit halls and getting up close and personal with the fish.
9. Take a cooking class: Huangzhou is renowned for its cuisine. Kids will love taking a cooking class and learning how to make some of the local dishes.
10. Play in the interactive fountain: The interactive fountain in Huangzhou is a great place for kids to cool off and have some fun.