There are many kid friendly things to do in Huangshi, China. One popular activity is to visit the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. The park is home to many different animals and plants, and is a great place to explore nature. Other activities include visiting the Huangshi Museum, which has many different exhibits on the history and culture of the area, and the Huangshi Zoo, which is a great place to learn about different types of animals. There are also many parks and playgrounds in Huangshi, which are perfect for a day of exploring and running around.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Huangshi, China
1. Spend a day at the Yellow Crane Tower: The Yellow Crane Tower is a must-see Huangshi landmark. Standing on the Snake Hill by the Yangtze River, it offers stunning views of the city and river. The tower has a long and rich history, dating back over 1,800 years.
2. Climb to the top of Huangshi’s Eight-Eight Mountain: Huangshi’s Eight-Eight Mountain offers breathtaking views of the city and river below. The hike to the top is not too difficult, and there are several rest areas along the way.
3. Visit the Huangshi Military Museum: The Huangshi Military Museum is a great place to learn about the city’s rich military history. The museum has a large collection of artifacts, as well as interactive exhibits.
4. Stroll through Tianheng Lake Park: Tianheng Lake Park is a beautiful park located in the center of Huangshi. The park features a large lake, walking trails, and plenty of green space.
5. Check out the Huangshi Dongshen Temple: The Huangshi Dongshen Temple is a beautiful Buddhist temple located on the outskirts of the city. The temple grounds are peaceful and serene, and the temple itself is very impressive.
6. Take a cable car ride up Huangshi Huangshan: Huangshi Huangshan is a beautiful mountain located just outside of the city. The cable car ride to the top is the best way to see the stunning views of the city and river below.
7. Visit the Huangshi Confucius Temple: The Huangshi Confucius Temple is a great place to learn about the life and teachings of Confucius. The temple grounds are beautiful and the temple itself is very impressive.
8. Explore the Huangshi National Forest Park: The Huangshi National Forest Park is a large park located on the outskirts of the city. The park features a variety of hiking trails, as well as a lake and several scenic lookout points.
9. Visit the Huangshi Museum: The Huangshi Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the city. The museum has a large collection of artifacts, as well as interactive exhibits.
10. Take a stroll through Huangshi’s Old Town: Huangshi’s Old Town is a great place to wander and explore. The streets are lined with traditional Chinese architecture, and there are a variety of shops and restaurants to enjoy.