If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Howe, Oklahoma, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of fun activities for the whole family to enjoy. For starters, you can visit the Howe Oklahoma Museum which is full of interesting exhibits that both kids and adults will enjoy. If you’re looking for something a bit more active, you can take the kids to the Howe Recreation Center where they can swim, play basketball, and more. There’s also the Howe Zoo which is always a hit with kids. And, of course, no trip to Howe would be complete without a visit to the famous Howe Water Tower.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Howe, Oklahoma
1. Learn about the history of Howe at the Howe Historical Museum.
2. Visit the Howe Oklahoma Railroad Museum to learn about the city’s railroad heritage.
3. Catch a movie at the Howe Our theater.
4. Get an ice cream cone at the Howe Creamery.
5. Play miniature golf at the Howe Golf Course.
6. Bowl a game or two at the Howe Bowling Alley.
7. Go swimming at the Howe Municipal Pool.
8. explore the hiking and biking trails at the Howe Mountain Bike Park.
9. Play at one of the city’s many parks, including Memorial Park, Howe City Park, or Westside Park.
10. Take a tour of the Howe Water Treatment Plant.