There are a number of kid friendly things to do in Horizonte, Brazil. One can take a tour of the city’s attractions, such as the Opera House, the Museum of Modern Art, or the Zoo. One can also enjoy the city’s parks, such as the Botanical Gardens or the municipal park. Horizonte also has a number of kid friendly activities, such as swimming, horseback riding, and playing in the city’s many playgrounds.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Horizonte, Brazil
1. Visit the Santo Antonio da Barra forts: These two forts were built in the 1600s to protect against pirates and they are now a national historic site. Kids will love exploring the old forts and learning about their history.
2. Go to the beach: Horizonte has numerous beaches where kids can swim, play in the sand, and build sandcastles.
3. Visit the Horizonte Zoo: The Horizonte Zoo has over 100 different species of animals, making it a great place to learn about different wildlife.
4. Ride the Horizonte Train: The Horizonte Train is a tourist train that goes around the city, giving riders a great view of the city.
5. Go to the Museum of Natural History: The Museum of Natural History has a variety of exhibits on different aspects of nature, making it a great place to learn about the environment.
6. Visit the Monument of the Cross: The Monument of the Cross is a large cross that was built in the middle of the city. Kids can climb to the top of the cross for a great view of Horizonte.
7. Take a boat ride on the Rio Horizonte: The Rio Horizonte is a river that runs through the city. Kids can take a boat ride on the river and see the city from a different perspective.
8. Visit the Horizonte Aquarium: The Horizonte Aquarium has a variety of different fish and other sea creatures. Kids can learn about the different animals and even see them being fed.
9. Go to the Horizonte Botanical Gardens: The Horizonte Botanical Gardens have a variety of different plants and flowers. Kids can learn about different plant species and even see some of them being pollinated.
10. Take a walk through the city: Horizonte is a great city to explore on foot. Kids can see the different sights and sounds of the city and even stop for a snack along the way.