There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Hoople, North Dakota! For starters, the Hoople Aquatic Center is a great place to take the little ones to cool off in the summertime. The center has two pools, a waterslide, and a splash pad. If your kids are looking for a little more excitement, they can try out the Hoople Adventure Park. The park has a zip line, a climbing wall, and a ropes course. For a more laid-back activity, the Hoople Public Library is perfect. The library offers a variety of children’s books, movies, and activities. And, of course, no trip to Hoople would be complete without a visit to the Hoople Zoo. The zoo is home to lions, tigers, bears, and a variety of other animals.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hoople, North Dakota
1. The Children’s Museum at Yunker Farm is a great place for kids to explore and learn about the history of the area.
2. The Hoople Aquatic Center is a great place for kids to cool off in the summer months. They offer a variety of swim classes and have a water slide and diving board.
3. The Dakota Zoo is a great place to take the kids to see a variety of animals. They also offer educational programs and activities.
4. The Hoopleutherium is a great place for kids to learn about dinosaurs. They have a variety of exhibits and a hands-on dig site.
5. The Hoople Public Library is a great place for kids to find books, research materials, and educational activities.
6. The Hoople Recreation Center is a great place for kids to play sports, use the playground, or swim in the pool.
7. The Hoople Art Center is a great place for kids to take classes, view exhibitions, and participate in art activities.
8. The Hoople Museum is a great place for kids to learn about the history of the area and view a variety of exhibits.
9. The Hoople Farmers Market is a great place for kids to buy fresh fruits and vegetables, meet farmers, and learn about where their food comes from.
10. The Hoople Nature Center is a great place for kids to learn about the environment and see a variety of animals.