There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Holzkirchen, Germany! For those who like the outdoors, there are plenty of parks and playgrounds to explore. The Bavarian Alps are also nearby, providing opportunities for hiking and camping. For those who prefer indoor activities, Holzkirchen has several museums, including the Bavarian Railway Museum and the Museum of Natural History. There are also several theaters and performance venues in town. And of course, no trip to Holzkirchen would be complete without trying some of the local Bavarian cuisine!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Holzkirchen, Germany
1. Kids can explore the Holzkirchen Children’s Museum, which features interactive exhibits on topics such as science, nature, and history.
2. Families can take a stroll through the Holzkirchen zoo, which is home to more than 100 different species of animals.
3. The Holzkirchen city center features a number of kid-friendly shops and restaurants, as well as a playground.
4. Holzkirchen is home to a number of parks and gardens, perfect for a family picnic or a game of tag.
5. The Holzkirchen municipal pool is a great place to beat the heat in summer, with a number of slides and a kiddie pool.
6. Families can rent bikes and explore the many bike trails that wind through Holzkirchen and the surrounding countryside.
7. The Holzkirchen Museum offers a number of kid-friendly exhibits on the history of the city and the region.
8. The Holzkirchen Christmas Market is a must-see for families during the holidays, with a number of festive stalls and events.
9. The Holzkirchen Sportpark is a great place to let kids burn off some energy, with a playground, a soccer field, and a basketball court.
10. Kids will love getting up close and personal with the animals at the Holzkirchen Heimattierpark, a petting zoo featuring more than 100 different species.