Holley is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones occupied, including a visit to the Holley Public Library, where they can browse the shelves for their favorite books. The Holley Historical Society offers free tours of the local history museum, which is a great way to learn about the town’s past. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds in Holley, where kids can run around and explore. For a small town, Holley has a lot to offer families with young children.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Holley, New York
1. Visit the Erie Canal. The Erie Canal is a great place to take a stroll, go for a swim, or go fishing. There are also many museums and historical sites along the canal that are perfect for kids.
2. Check out the Holley Falls. The Holley Falls are a beautiful natural attraction that is perfect for a family hike. There are also picnic areas and playgrounds nearby.
3. Visit the Genesee Valley Greenway. The Genesee Valley Greenway is a great place to take a nature walk or ride your bike. There are also many fishing spots along the way.
4. Visit the Letchworth State Park. The Letchworth State Park is a great place to go hiking, camping, or fishing. There are also many waterfalls and scenic views to enjoy.
5.Visit the Rochester Children’s Museum. The Rochester Children’s Museum is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There are many interactive exhibits and activities for kids to enjoy.
6. Visit the Seneca Park Zoo. The Seneca Park Zoo is a great place to take the kids to see all kinds of animals. There are also many educational programs and activities for kids to enjoy.
7. Visit the Rochester Public Library. The Rochester Public Library is a great place to take the kids to read or to use the computers. There are also many events and activities for kids to enjoy.
8. Visit the George Eastman House. The George Eastman House is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of photography. There are also many exhibits and activities for kids to enjoy.
9. Visit the Genesee River. The Genesee River is a great place to go fishing, canoeing, or kayaking. There are also many scenic views and hiking trails along the river.
10. Visit the Ontario Beach Park. The Ontario Beach Park is a great place to take the kids to play in the water, go for a swim, or to just enjoy the beach.