If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Holland, Massachusetts, you’ve come to the right place! Holland is home to many great parks and playgrounds, as well as a number of museums and other attractions that are perfect for families. Here are just a few of the great things that you and your kids can do in Holland:
One of the best things to do in Holland with kids is visit one of the many great parks. Some of our favorites include Holland Pond Park, which has a great playground and a beautiful pond to explore, and Kennedy Park, which has a great playground, a basketball court, and a walking trail.
If you’re looking for something a little more active, you can take your kids to the Zeeland Recreation Center, where they can swim, play basketball, or just run around and have fun.
For something a little bit different, you can visit the Holland Museum, which has a number of exhibits that are perfect for kids. Or, if your kids are into animals, you can take them to theCritter Barn, where they can learn all about farm animals.
Whatever you decide to do, you’re sure to have a great time in Holland with your kids!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Holland, Massachusetts
1. Visit the butterfly house at the Massachusetts Museum of Natural History.
2. Take a hike through the woods at the Arnold Arboretum.
3. Visit the Boston Tea Party Museum.
4. Take a duck boat tour of the city.
5. Visit the Boston Children’s Museum.
6. Ride the swan boats in the Public Garden.
7. Visit the USS Constitution Museum.
8. Take a stroll through the Boston Common.
9. Visit the State House.
10. Take a harbor cruise.