There are many kid friendly activities to do in Hinesville, Georgia. One popular activity is to go to the Liberty County Recreation Department. The Department offers a wide variety of recreation programs for all ages. They have sports leagues, after school programs, special events, and more. Another great kid friendly activity is to go to the Georgia National Fair. The Fair has many rides, games, and exhibits for kids to enjoy. They also have great food and a wide variety of entertainment.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hinesville, Georgia
1. Take a trip to the Liberty County Recreation Department where you can enjoy a day of swimming, hiking, or playing sports.
2. Visit the Fort Stewart military base where you can explore museums and exhibits or take a tour of the grounds.
3. Check out the Coastal Heritage Society Museum which offers a look at the history and culture of the area.
4. Stop by the Liberty County Courthouse which is a historic landmark in the city.
5. Walk or ride your bike through Bradwell Park which is a beautiful green space in the heart of the city.
6. Grab a bite to eat at one of the many local restaurants, cafes, and diners in Hinesville.
7. Shop for souvenirs and gifts at the many stores and boutiques located throughout the city.
8. Attend a performance at the Liberty County Performing Arts Center or catch a movie at the local theater.
9. Go for a swim at one of the city’s public pools or take a dip in Flemington Lake.
10. Enjoy a day of fishing, boating, or picnicking at one of the many parks and recreation areas located around Hinesville.