Highland Falls is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them entertained. For starters, the Highland Falls Library has a great selection of books and movies for kids of all ages. They also offer story time for the little ones every Tuesday and Thursday morning. If your kids are looking for something more active, the Highland Falls Recreation Department offers a variety of sports and activities for kids of all ages. There are also plenty of parks in Highland Falls where your kids can run around and play. Highland Falls is a great place for families with kids of all ages!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Highland Falls, New York
1. Visit the Bear Mountain Zoo.
2. Take a hike to the top of Bear Mountain.
3. Visit the Bridge of Flowers.
4. Go fishing in the Hudson River.
5. Take a walk through the Bannerman Castle Ruins.
6. Visit the Cold Spring Depot Museum.
7. Take a scenic drive along 9W.
8. Have a picnic at Highland Falls Park.
9. Go for a swim at Beacon Pool.
10. Visit the West Point Museum.