There are many kid friendly things to do in Hepingjie, China. One option is to go to the Happy Valley amusement park. This park has many different rides and attractions that will keep kids entertained for hours. Another option is to go to the Beijing Zoo. This zoo is home to many different animals that kids will love to see. Lastly, kids can enjoy the many different parks and playgrounds that are located throughout Hepingjie. These parks have a variety of activities that will keep kids busy and active.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hepingjie, China
1. Hang out at Tiananmen Square: This iconic square is the perfect place to people watch and soak up some of China’s rich history.
2. Visit the Forbidden City: Once the home of China’s imperial rulers, the Forbidden City is now a popular tourist attraction.
3. Take a ride on the Beijing subway: The Beijing subway is an efficient and cheap way to get around the city.
4. Check out the birds at the Beijing Zoo: The Beijing Zoo is home to a variety of birds, including the popular giant pandas.
5. Shop at the Silk Street Market: This well-known market is a great place to find bargain souvenirs and gifts.
6. Enjoy a performance at the Beijing Opera: The Beijing Opera is a centuries-old Chinese theatrical tradition not to be missed.
7. Ride a rickshaw through the Hutongs: The Hutongs are narrow alleyways that make up much of old Beijing.
8. Climb Jingshan Park: This picturesque park offers great views of the surrounding cityscape.
9. Visit the Temple of Heaven: This important religious site is a must-see for any visitors to Beijing.
10. Take a day trip to the Great Wall of China: No visit to China would be complete without seeing this world-famous structure.