Henniker is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of outdoor activities to keep them busy, like hiking, fishing, and exploring the many public parks. If they’re looking for some adventure, they can try out zip-lining or rock climbing at one of the local companies. And don’t forget to check out the Henniker Brewing Company – they offer tours and tastings for kids (and adults!) of all ages. For a more relaxed day, head to one of the local cafes or ice cream shops. There’s something for everyone in Henniker!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Henniker, New Hampshire
1. Visit the Pats Peak Ski Area: Pats Peak is a great place to ski or snowboard in the winter, and in the summer, there is hiking and mountain biking. There is also a water park and an outdoor pool.
2. Hit the slopes at the Ragged Mountain Resort: Ragged Mountain Resort is a ski resort that is great for the whole family. There are beginner, intermediate, and advanced slopes, as well as a water park, an arcade, and a restaurant.
3. Go tubing at the Waterville Valley Resort: Waterville Valley Resort is a great place to go tubing in the winter. In the summer, there is hiking, mountain biking, and a water park.
4. Play mini golf at the Golfatarium: The Golfatarium is a great place to play mini golf with the family. There is also a batting cage, an arcade, and a restaurant.
5. Visit the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center: The Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is a great place to learn about the wildlife in New Hampshire. There are guided tours, a museum, and a gift shop.
6. Go fishing at the Hooksett ponds: The Hooksett ponds are a great place to go fishing. There is also a playground, a picnic area, and a walking trail.
7. Play in the snow at the Nissitissit Brook: The Nissitissit Brook is a great place to play in the snow. In the summer, there is hiking, fishing, and picnicking.
8. Visit the Castle in the Clouds: The Castle in the Clouds is a great place to visit for the day. There are guided tours, a restaurant, and a gift shop.
9. Go hiking in the White Mountains: The White Mountains are a great place to go hiking. There are plenty of trails to choose from, and the views are amazing.
10. Have a picnic at the Mill Pond: The Mill Pond is a great place to have a picnic. There is also a playground, a walking trail, and a fishing pier.