If you’re looking for some kid-friendly fun in Henderson, Nevada, there’s plenty to do! For outdoor fun, you can take the kids to Exploration Park, Whitney Ranch Recreation Center, or Cornerstone Park. If your kids are into animals, they’ll love the Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve or the Clark County Heritage Museum. For a day of learning, visit the Nevada State Museum or the Lost City Museum. And no trip to Henderson would be complete without a visit to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Henderson, Nevada
1. Visit the Clark County Museum: The Clark County Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the Las Vegas area. The museum has a variety of exhibits that focus on the area’s history, from the early days of settlement to the present day.
2. Go to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory: The Ethel M Chocolate Factory is a great place to take a tour and learn about how chocolate is made. You can also sample some of the delicious chocolate that is made here.
3. Take a hike in the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is a great place to go for a hike. There are plenty of trails to choose from, and the scenery is absolutely stunning.
4. Visit the Hoover Dam: The Hoover Dam is a must-see when you’re in Henderson. You can take a tour of the dam, or just admire it from the visitor’s center.
5. Check out the Gallery of Fine Art: The Gallery of Fine Art is a great place to see some artwork by local artists. There is usually a good variety of artwork on display, and it’s a great way to support local artists.
6. Play at the Heritage Park: Heritage Park is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. There is a playground, a splash pad, and plenty of green space to run around in.
7. Visit the lion Habitat Ranch: The lion Habitat Ranch is a great place to see lions up close. You can take a tour of the ranch, or just watch the lions from the viewing platform.
8. Go to the Shelby American Museum: The Shelby American Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Shelby automobiles. You can see a variety of cars on display, and there are also interactive exhibits.
9. Catch a show at the Smith Center: The Smith Center is a great place to see a variety of live performances. You can see anything from Broadway musicals to concerts, and there is usually something going on every night of the week.
10. stroll through the Water Street District: The Water Street District is a great place to wander and window shop. There are plenty of stores and restaurants to choose from, and it’s a great place to people watch.