There are many kid friendly things to do in Helenville, Wisconsin. One option is the Iron County Historical Museum. This museum is great for kids because it has many interactive exhibits. There is also a playground nearby, as well as a picnic area.
Another option is the Wildcat Mountain State Park. This state park offers many activities for kids, including hiking, biking, and fishing. There are also several playgrounds and a sandstone quarry to explore.
If you are looking for something a bit more unique, you can check out the Bookworm Gardens. This is a public garden that has been designed specifically for children. There are many interactive elements throughout the garden, as well as a wide variety of plants and animals.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Helenville, Wisconsin
1. Take a walk or bike ride on the Green Circle Trail.
2. Visit the Wisconsin paw paw orchard.
3. Check out the Helenville Museum.
4. Go fishing at Lake Lac LaBelle.
5. Pan for gold at Mill Creek.
6. Visit the historic Rock River Schoolhouse.
7. Go on a nature hike at Swan Park.
8. Play mini golf at Rainbow Falls Adventure Golf.
9. Get ice cream at the Chocolate Shoppe.
10. Visit the Wicked Witch of the North Woods.