Hayti, South Dakota is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of kid friendly activities to keep them busy, including the Hayti Water Park, the Hayti Heritage Museum, and the Hayti Animal Shelter. The Hayti Water Park is a great place to cool off on a hot summer day, and the Hayti Heritage Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the town. The Hayti Animal Shelter is a great place to visit if your child is interested in animals, and they might even be able to adoption one of the shelter’s pets.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hayti, South Dakota
1. Head to Lewis and Clark Recreation Area for a day of fishing, swimming, hiking, and picnicking.
2. Visit the Adams Homestead and Nature Preserve for a day of hiking, fishing, and picnicking.
3. Take a scenic drive or hike through the Badlands National Park.
4. Visit the Bear Butte State Park for a day of hiking, picnicking, and wildlife watching.
5. Go for a swim at the Big Sioux Recreation Area.
6. Take a hike through the Black Hills National Forest.
7. Visit the Custer State Park for a day of hiking, wildlife watching, and picnicking.
8. Go fishing at the Lake Hiddenwood State Park.
9. Take a scenic drive through the Wind Cave National Park.
10. Visit the Sioux Falls for a day of shopping, dining, and entertainment.