Hawthorn South is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them entertained. Here are just a few ideas:
The Hawthorn Arts Centre is a great place to take kids. It has a range of activities and classes for kids of all ages, from art and music classes, to drama and dance.
The Hawthorn Library is also a great place for kids. It has a wide range of books, plus a range of fun activities and events for kids to enjoy.
For something active, kids can enjoy the many parks and playgrounds in Hawthorn South. There are also a number of great bike paths and walking trails to explore.
If you’re looking for a place to eat with kids, there are plenty of great cafes and restaurants in Hawthorn South that cater to families.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hawthorn South, Australia
1. For a fun family day out, head to Rainbow Serpent Festival – a three-day music and arts festival held in Leptokaria, Greece
2. Visit the world-famous beaches of Mykonos – famed for their crystal-clear waters and stunning sunsets
3. Take a day trip to the ancient archaeological site of Delphi – home to the famous Temple of Apollo
4. Marvel at the natural beauty of Meteora – a UNESCO World Heritage Site featuring towering rock formations
5. Head to the capital city of Athens and explore its many historical and cultural highlights
6. Visit the picturesque island of Santorini – renowned for its dramatic volcanic scenery
7. Discover the charming medieval town of Rhodes – the largest of the Greek islands
8. Take a boat trip to the idyllic island of Hydra – known for its traditional architecture and picturesque harbour
9. Explore the beautiful island of Crete – the largest and most populous of the Greek islands
10. Spend a day relaxing on one of the gorgeous beaches of the Greek islands