Haugen, Wisconsin is home to many kid-friendly activities. The Chippewa River State Trail is a great place to take a walk, go for a bike ride, or go cross-country skiing in the winter. There are also many parks in Haugen, such as Pine Island Park, which has a playground, a picnic area, and a sand volleyball court. Another great park is Beaver Dam Park, which has a basketball court, a tennis court, and a fishing pier. For indoor activities, the Eagles Nest Art Center offers classes and workshops for kids of all ages, and the Beaver Dam Community Theatre puts on kid-friendly shows throughout the year.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Haugen, Wisconsin
of these activities:
1. Spend a day hiking through the beautiful scenery at Copper Falls State Park.
2. Visit the Isaac Walton League Wildlife Sanctuary to see some of Wisconsin’s amazing wildlife up close.
3. Take a scenic drive down the Kettle Moraine Scenic Byway for some stunning views of the state.
4. Rent a canoe or kayak and explore the many lakes and rivers in the area.
5. Visit the Dairy State Cheese Company to learn about how cheese is made and to sample some of their delicious products.
6. Go on a horseback riding adventure at one of the many stables in the area.
7. Hit the links at one of the many great golf courses in the area.
8. Take a tour of the valid Viking burial site at the St. Croix National Heritage Area.
9. Visit the Trempealeau National Wildlife Refuge to see some of the amazing birds that call Wisconsin home.
10. Stop by the Elmer’s Auto and Toy Museum to see an incredible collection of vintage automobiles and toys.