There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Hatboro, Pennsylvania. One popular destination is the Five Star Sports Complex. This facility offers an indoor turf field, batting cages, and a rock climbing wall. There is also an arcade and a cafe. Another great option for kids is the Hatboro-Horsham Aquatic & Fitness Center. This center has an indoor pool, a gym, and a track. There are also basketball courts and a playground.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hatboro, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Hatboro Borough Hall and Library – Hatboro Borough Hall and Library is located in the heart of the historic district of Hatboro. The library is a great resource for kids and families, offering a variety of books, periodicals, and DVDs. The hall is also home to the Hatboro Museum, which features exhibits on the history of the borough.
2. Take a stroll through Hatboro’s beautiful parks – Hatboro is home to several parks, including Memorial Park, Fellowship Park, and Lower Moreland Park. These parks offer a great opportunity for kids to explore nature, play sports, and just have fun.
3. Visit the Graeme Park Historic Site – Graeme Park is a National Historic Landmark and the site of Pennsylvania’s only surviving 18th-century country estate. The park offers a variety of educational programs for kids, as well as picnic areas and hiking trails.
4. Go for a swim at the Warminster Community Center – The Warminster Community Center is a great place for kids to cool off during the summer. The center offers a pool, a splash pad, and a playground.
5. Take in a show at the Bristol Riverside Theatre – The Bristol Riverside Theatre is a professional theatre company that produces a variety of shows for kids and families. Past productions have included “Charlotte’s Web” and “The Sound of Music.”
6. Visit the Tyler State Park – Tyler State Park is a 4,000-acre state park located just outside of Hatboro. The park offers a variety of outdoor activities for kids, including hiking, biking, fishing, and picnicking.
7. Play a round of mini golf at Billy Goat Hill Adventureland – Billy Goat Hill Adventureland is an 18-hole miniature golf course located in the center of Hatboro. The course is decorated with a variety of fun and festive themes, making it a great place for kids to play.
8. Get ice cream at the Franklin Fountain – The Franklin Fountain is an old-fashioned ice cream parlor that serves up delicious ice cream sundaes, floats, and sodas. The parlor also has a charming atmosphere that kids will love.
9. Ride the Hatboro carousel – The Hatboro carousel is a historic carousel located in Memorial Park. The carousel is open during the summer months and is a great way for kids to cool off on a hot day.
10. Have a picnic at the Hatboro Dog Park – The Hatboro Dog Park is a great place for kids and families to enjoy a picnic lunch. The park has a playground, a picnic pavilion, and plenty of open space for kids to run around.