There is the Hastings Museum, which is a great place for kids to learn about the history of the area. The museum has a lot of interactive exhibits that kids will enjoy. There is also the rural life center, which is a great place for kids to learn about farm life. There is a petting zoo, a tractor pull, and a corn maze. The rural life center also has a playground and a picnic area. Another great place for kids is the Fun Spot. The Fun Spot has a lot of arcade games, a laser tag arena, a climbing wall, and a bounce house. The Fun Spot is a great place for kids to let loose and have some fun.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hastings, Iowa
1. Visit the Great Mississippi River.
2. Visit the Mississippi River Museum.
3. Take a scenic drive along the river.
4. Visit the Riverfront Park.
5. Go fishing in the Mississippi River.
6. Take a riverboat cruise.
7. Visit the National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium.
8. Take a hike along the river.
9. Go biking along the river.
10.Visit the Octagon House Museum.