Hartsville, South Carolina, is a great place for families with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained, including the Hartsville Museum, the Coker Arboretum, and the Hartsville Zoo. For outdoor fun, families can visit one of the city’s many parks, such as the Hartsville Memorial Park or the Coker Creek Park. And, of course, no visit to Hartsville would be complete without a stop at the Hartsville Chocolate Factory, where kids can tour the factory and see how chocolate is made.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hartsville, South Carolina
1. Visit the Coker College Observatory.
2. Go for a walk or bike ride on the Longleaf Pine Nature Trail.
3. Visit the Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art.
4. Attend a show at the Center Theater.
5. See the animals at the Blair Wildlife Preserve.
6. Check out the paintings at the Hartsville Museum.
7. Play games at the Pee Dee River—“The Big D”
8. Try out some of the rides at the Hartsville Memorial Park.
9. Get ice cream at one of the local ice cream shops.
10. Go swimming at the J.C. Coleman pool.