There are many different things that kids can do in Hartland, Maine. One popular activity is visiting the Hartland Recreation and Spray Park. The Spray Park has different water features that kids can use to play and cool off on hot days. The park also has a playground, picnic areas, and a walking trail.
Another fun activity for kids in Hartland is visiting the Hartland Public Library. The library has a large selection of books, movies, and games that kids can enjoy. They also have different programs and events for kids throughout the year.
If you are looking for something a little more active, you can take the kids to the Hartland Skate Park. The park has different ramps and obstacles for kids to skate on. They can also enjoy the nearby basketball courts and playground.
No matter what you are looking for, there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to do in Hartland, Maine.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hartland, Maine
1. Visit the Hartland Blueberry Farm – The Hartland Blueberry Farm is a great place to take kids for a day of picking fresh blueberries. The farm also has a playground and picnic area, making it the perfect spot for a family outing.
2. Go fishing at Hartland Pond – Hartland Pond is a great place to take kids fishing. The pond is stocked with trout and there is a fishing pier where kids can try their luck at catching a fish.
3. Visit the Hartland Old Royal Cemetery – The Hartland Old Royal Cemetery is a historic cemetery that is the final resting place for many of Hartland’s early settlers. The cemetery is a beautiful spot and a great place to teach kids about Hartland’s history.
4. Play at the Hartland Town Park – The Hartland Town Park has a playground, picnic area, and basketball court. It’s the perfect spot for kids to let loose and have some fun.
5. Go for a hike on the Hartland Nature Trail – The Hartland Nature Trail is a great place to take a hike with kids. The trail is easy to follow and takes you through some of Hartland’s most scenic areas.
6. Have a picnic at the Hartland Four Corners Park – The Hartland Four Corners Park is a great spot for a picnic. The park has a picnic shelter, playground, and a basketball court.
7. Go swimming at the Hartland Beach – The Hartland Beach is a great place to take a dip on a hot summer day. The beach has a lifeguard on duty and there are also some great spots for fishing.
8. Play mini golf at the Hartland Golf Center – The Hartland Golf Center is the perfect place to take kids for a game of mini golf. The course is challenging enough for kids to have a great time, but not so difficult that they’ll get frustrated.
9. Go for a horseback ride at the Hartland Equestrian Center – The Hartland Equestrian Center is a great place to take kids for a horseback ride. The center offers both group and private rides, so you can choose what’s best for your family.
10. See a movie at the Hartland Drive-In – The Hartland Drive-In is a great place to take kids to see a movie. The drive-in has a playground and a picnic area, so you can make a night of it.