Harrisville, West Virginia is a great place to bring your kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained. Visit one of the many kid-friendly attractions, such as the Harrisville Children’s Museum, the Harrisville Public Library, or one of the city’s many parks. Spend a day hiking or picnicking in one of the many scenic areas nearby, such as Stonecoal Lake State Park or Allegheny Highlands. For a more unique experience, take a ride on the Cass Scenic Railroad or visit the West Virginia Wildlife Center. No matter what you choose to do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Harrisville!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Harrisville, West Virginia
1. Visit the Harrisville State Farm Museum to learn about the history of the area.
2. Stop by the Harrisville Public Library to check out some books.
3. Play disc golf at the Harrisville Disc Golf Course.
4. Go for a hike on one of the trails at Harrisville State Park.
5. Go fishing at Harrisville Lake.
6. Have a picnic at Harrisville City Park.
7. Play Some Mini Golf at the Mt. View Drive-In.
8. Go Bowling at the Tyler Mountain Lanes.
9. Take a look around the West Virginia Oil and Gas Museum.
10. Visit the Harrisville Historic District to see some of the oldest buildings in town.