There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to do in Harringay, United Kingdom. One option is to visit Harringay Ladder, which is a children’s playground that features a number of climbing and sliding options. Another great option for kids is a visit to the Harringay Warehouse District, where they can explore a number of different shops and businesses. Finally, kids will love spending time at the Harringay Market, which is a great place to find fresh produce and other goods.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Harringay, United Kingdom
1. Visit the Harringay Ladder – the ladder is a series of steps and bridges that go up the side of a tall building in Harringay. They are open to the public and offer great views of the city.
2. Visit the Harringay Warehouse – the warehouse is a large store that sells a variety of items, including clothes, toys, and food.
3. Visit the Harringay Museum – the museum has a variety of exhibits that focus on the history of Harringay.
4. Visit the Harringay Stadium – the stadium is home to the Harringay Racers, a professional roller derby team.
5. Visit the Harringay Aquarium – the aquarium has a variety of fish and other aquatic animals.
6. Visit the Harringay Zoo – the zoo has a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
7. Visit the Harringay Park – the park has a variety of playground equipment and a large pond.
8. Visit the Harringay Library – the library has a variety of books, including a section for children.
9. Visit the Harringay House – the house is a historic building that is open to the public.
10. Visit the Harringay Garden – the garden has a variety of flowers and plants.