There are many kid friendly things to do in Harpanahalli, India. One can easily find a number of daycare facilities and schools in the city. Additionally, there are a number of parks perfect for spending time with family. Harpanahalli is also home to a number of museums, making it the perfect destination for a family vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Harpanahalli, India
1. Visit the ancient temple complex of Hampi.
2. Hampi is home to the Virupaksha Temple, one of the largest and most ancient temples in India.
3. Take a boat ride on the Tungabhadra River.
4. Hampi is also home to the iconic Stone Chariot, a massive stone structure in the form of a chariot.
5. Explore the ancient ruins of the Vijayanagara Empire.
6. Visit the Elephant Stables, where elephants were once kept.
7. Climb up Matanga Hill for spectacular views of Hampi.
8. Hampi is also home to a number of ancient caves, such as the Tungnath and Pandava caves.
9. Visit the Royal Centre, where the kings of the Vijayanagara Empire once resided.
10. Kids will also enjoy seeing the many monkeys that live in Hampi!