Hanzhong city is located in southwestern China. It is a prefecture-level city in Shaanxi province. The city’s name literally means “south of the river”, referring to its position south of the Han River.
Hanzhong is a famous historical and cultural city. There are many kid-friendly activities to do in Hanzhong. For example, you can visit the Hanzhong Museum, which has a rich collection of artifacts from the city’s long history. You can also explore the ancient city walls, which are some of the best-preserved in China. If you’re interested in learning about traditional Chinese culture, you can visit the Hanzhong Folklore Museum. And of course, no visit to Hanzhong would be complete without trying the local cuisine! There are many restaurants specializing in traditional Shaanxi dishes, which are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hanzhong, China
1. Take a hike through the Xixia National Heritage Park
2. Visit the Western Han Tomb of Mausoleum of the Nanyue King
3. stroll through the Hanzhong Botanical Garden
4. explore the Dabie Mountain National Forest Park
5. have a picnic at the Shimen National Park
6. visit the Hanzhong Museum
7. take a cable car ride up Mt. Cangwu
8. visit the Hanzhong Zoo
9. take a boat ride on the Han River
10. visit the Gongbei cliff Tombs