Hancock, Wisconsin is a great place for kids of all ages! With plenty of parks and playgrounds, as well as a variety of indoor and outdoor activities, there is something for everyone.
One of the best things to do in Hancock is visiting one of the many parks. There is Veteran’s Memorial Park, which has a playground, pavilion, and walking trails. Or, stop by Trowbridge Park, where you can play tennis, basketball, or volleyball. There is also an ice skating rink in the winter.
If you’re looking for something indoor to do, check out the Hancock Community Center. Here, you can find a swimming pool, gymnasium, weight room, and more. There are also many programs and events held throughout the year, such as basketball and dance classes, after school programs, and holiday parties.
Hancock is also home to a variety of businesses and shops that cater to kids and families. Stop by Bearizona Zoo and Gifts, where you can see some of your favorite animals up close, or grab a sweet treat at Peterson’s Ice Cream.
There is so much to do in Hancock, Wisconsin – you’re sure to have a great time!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hancock, Wisconsin
1. Visit the John Long House and the John Long Store.
2. View the hands-on exhibits at the Finlandia University Nordic Heritage Center.
3. Marvel at the glass artwork on display at the Woodstock Opera House.
4. Drink in the stunning views from the Delhi Chapel.
5. learn about the area’s history at the Finnish American Heritage Center.
6. Stroll through Hancock’s lovely downtown area.
7. Visit the Copper Range Historical Museum.
8. Take a scenic drive or hike along the beautiful Copper Falls Scenic Byway.
9. Enjoy a picnic lunch at one of Hancock’s many parks.
10. Go for a swim at the Hancock Municipal Pool.