There are many kid friendly things to do in Hampton Park, Australia. The park has a huge playground with plenty of equipment to keep kids entertained. There is also a large lake with a beach area where kids can paddle and swim. The park also has plenty of picnic areas and BBQs, making it the perfect place to enjoy a family day out.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hampton Park, Australia
1. Visit the Cairns Zoo.
2. See the Cairns Botanic Gardens.
3. Visit the Cairns Museum.
4. See the Cairns Historic Society Museum.
5. Take a walk through the Cairns rainforest.
6. Visit the Cairns Art Gallery.
7. See the Cairns Aquarium.
8. Take a Cairns harbor cruise.
9. Visit the Cairns Wildlife Dome.
10. Take a walk or bike ride through Hampton Park.
Hampton Park Is A Suburb Of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 27 Km Southeast Of Melbourne’S Central Business District. Its Local Government Area Is The City Of Casey.
The area was originally farmland, and was subdivided for housing in the 1960s.
2. What Are The Demographics Of Hampton Park, Australia?
As of the 2016 census, Hampton Park had a population of 22,535. 54.4% of people were born in Australia. The next most common countries of birth were India 12.0%, Philippines 4.8%, Vietnam 4.6%, England 2.9% and New Zealand 1.7%. 61.2% of people only spoke English at home. Other languages spoken at home included Vietnamese 8.3%, Hindi 2.6%, Mandarin 2.1%, Tagalog 1.9% and Punjabi 1.8%.
3. What Is The Climate Like In Hampton Park, Australia?
Hampton Park has a temperate climate with warm summers and cool winters. The average maximum temperature is 31.7 degrees Celsius in January and 17.7 degrees Celsius in July. The average minimum temperature is 14.1 degrees Celsius in January and 7.4 degrees Celsius in July.
4. What Are The Top Attractions In Hampton Park, Australia?
Some of the top attractions in Hampton Park include the Newport Lakes Park, the Tooradin Wildlife Sanctuary, the Casey Races, and the Hampton Park Shopping Centre.
5. What Are The Best Things To Do In Hampton Park, Australia?
Some of the best things to do in Hampton Park include walking or cycling through the Newport Lakes Park, picnicking in the Tooradin Wildlife Sanctuary, going for a swim at the Casey Races, and doing some shopping at the Hampton Park Shopping Centre.
6. Where Is The Best Place To Eat In Hampton Park, Australia?
Some of the best places to eat in Hampton Park include the Newport Hotel, the Tooradin Country Club, and the Hampton Park Shopping Centre.
7. Where Is The Best Place To Stay In Hampton Park, Australia?
There are a number of accommodation options in Hampton Park, including hotels, motels, and camping grounds.
8. What Is The Best Time Of Year To Visit Hampton Park, Australia?
The best time of year to visit Hampton Park is during the summer months, from December to February.
9. What Are The Holiday Celebrations Like In Hampton Park, Australia?
Hampton Park celebrates all of the major Australian holidays, including Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and Australia Day.
10. What Are The Transportation Options In Hampton Park, Australia?
There are a number of transportation options in Hampton Park, including buses, trains, and taxis.