Hampton, Nebraska is a great place for families with kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in the area, including visiting the Hampton Zoo, exploring the Hampton Nature Center, and going for a swim at the Hampton Aquatic Center. There are also several parks in the area that are perfect for a family picnic or a game of catch. And if the kids are feeling a bit stir-crazy, there’s always the option of visiting one of the local family-friendly businesses, like the Hampton Fun Center or the Hampton Corn Maze.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hampton, Nebraska
1. Go to the Library- The Hampton Public Library is a great place to take kids. They have a wide selection of books, movies, and games that kids can enjoy.
2. Visit the Children’s Museum- The Hampton Children’s Museum is a great place to take kids. They have a wide variety of exhibits that kids can enjoy.
3. Go to the Zoo- The Hampton Zoo is a great place to take kids. They have a wide variety of animals that kids can see and learn about.
4. Take a Hike- There are many great hiking trails in Hampton that kids can enjoy. They can explore the nature and get some exercise at the same time.
5. Go to the Park- There are many great parks in Hampton that kids can enjoy. They can play on the playground, swing on the swings, and explore the nature.
6. Go Camping- Camping is a great activity for kids. They can explore the nature, roast marshmallows, and sleep under the stars.
7. Go Fishing- Fishing is a great activity for kids. They can learn about the different types of fish and how to catch them.
8. Go to the Beach- The beach is a great place to take kids. They can build sandcastles, collect shells, and splash in the waves.
9. Go Strawberry Picking- Strawberry picking is a great activity for kids. They can learn about how strawberries grow and taste the fruits of their labor.
10. Go on a Picnic- A picnic is a great activity for kids. They can enjoy the outdoors, eat some great food, and spend time with family and friends.