There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Hampstead, New Hampshire! For starters, there’s an amazing playground at Swasey Park complete with monkey bars, swings, and a large climbing structure. If your kids are into sports, they can join one of the many youth leagues offered through the Hampstead Recreation Department – there’s something for everyone from tee-ball to soccer to basketball. And of course, no visit to Hampstead would be complete without a stop at Kimball’s Ice Cream – a local favorite since 1950. Other great options for kids include visiting the Ward Slate & Stone Museum, exploring the Hampstead Ponds, or taking a hike up Brassie Trail to one of the best views in town.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hampstead, New Hampshire
1. The first kid friendly thing to do in Hampstead is to explore The Pond. The Pond is a large body of water located in the center of Hampstead. It is a popular spot for fishing, swimming, and boating. There is also a playground located near The Pond.
2. Another kid friendly activity in Hampstead is to visit the Hampstead Farm Museum. The Farm Museum is a museum that is dedicated to the history of farming in Hampstead. It is a great place to learn about the history of the town and see some old farm equipment.
3. Another stop that should be on your list is the Hampstead Town Hall. The Town Hall is a historic building that was built in 1816. It is the location of the Hampstead Historical Society. The Historical Society is a great place to learn about the history of Hampstead.
4. The fourth stop on your kid friendly tour of Hampstead is the Hampstead Public Library. The Library is a great place for kids to find books about Hampstead. They also have a story time for kids every Tuesday morning.
5. The fifth stop on your kid friendly tour of Hampstead is the Hampstead Congregational Church. The Congregational Church is a historic church that was built in 1832. It is a great place to learn about the history of the town and see some beautiful architecture.
6. The sixth stop on your kid friendly tour of Hampstead is the Hampstead Recreation Department. The Recreation Department is a great place for kids to play. They have a playground, a basketball court, and a swimming pool.
7. The seventh stop on your kid friendly tour of Hampstead is the Hampstead Country Club. The Country Club is a private club that offers a variety of activities for families. Some of the activities include swimming, tennis, and golf.
8. The eighth stop on your kid friendly tour of Hampstead is Campagnoni Park. Campagnoni Park is a public park that offers a playground, a basketball court, and a picnic area.
9. The ninth stop on your kid friendly tour of Hampstead is the Hampstead Diner. The Diner is a great place to eat. They have a wide variety of food including burgers, fries, and milkshakes.
10. The tenth and final stop on your kid friendly tour of Hampstead is the Hampstead Town Beach. The Town Beach is a public beach that offers a playground, a swimming area, and a picnic area.