Looking for things to do with the kids in Hamburg, Arkansas? Look no further! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy. For the outdoorsy family, take a hike on one of the many trails in the area or go for a swim in one of the nearby lakes. For the more indoorsy family, check out the Hamburg Museum or one of the many family-friendly restaurants in town. Whatever your interests, you’re sure to find something to keep the whole family happy in Hamburg, Arkansas!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Hamburg, Arkansas
1. Visit the Buffalo National River: The Buffalo National River is one of the few remaining undammed rivers in the continental United States and is a great place for kayaking, canoeing, and hiking.
2. Go fishing: Hamburg is located in the Arkansas delta and is a great place for fishing. There are many public lakes and ponds in the area that are stocked with Bass, Crappie, and Catfish.
3. Take a scenic drive: There are many scenic drives in the area that offer beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
4. Visit a state park: There are several state parks in the area that offer hiking, camping, and picnicking.
5. Visit a winery: Hamburg is located in the heart of Arkansas wine country and there are several wineries in the area that offer tours and tastings.
6. Go golfing: There are several golf courses in the area that offer challenges for all skill levels.
7. Take a Factory Tour: There are several factories in Hamburg that offer tours of their facilities.
8. Visit an art gallery: Hamburg has several art galleries that feature local and regional artists.
9. Go on a nature walk: Hamburg is home to many nature trails that wind through the scenic countryside.
10. Visit a farmer’s market: Hamburg has a farmer’s market that is open every Saturday morning from April through October.